Honestly we could not have gone to Disneyland on a better day.
The lines were short. The weather was warm.
It was perfect.
Right when we walked into the park
Ella joined Alice and the Mad Hatter
in a little dance to start
off her first trip to Disneyland.
Halloween at Disneyland is quite enjoyable.
There are pumpkins and autumn decorations everywhere.
Even the characters wear Halloween costumes.
The Haunted House was all decked out with Halloween/Nightmare Before Christmas decor.
Ella looks distressed in this shot.
VRRROOOOOMMM! BEEP! BEEP!
Couldn't miss a spin on the tea cups,
or a ride through Alice's Wonderland.
It was Phil's birthday. That's his Happy Birthday pin.
Everyone wished him a Happy Birthday throughout the day.
Meeting Mickey Mouse was really cool.
Oh, what's that? The elusive tween smile.
We even took a break to watch the parade.
Disneyland 2008: It really was the happiest place on earth.


7 comments:
It truly is.
Next time you gotta see it at Christmas. They make it snow down Main street at night.
That looks really cool. I hear you get 50% off if you go on your actual birthday? Did the kids miss trick or treating at all?
Scott is on his way to Utah to do some work on the house...fun fun.
Fun Fun! We had a great time seeing you guys!
People keep telling me about the best times to go to Disneyland - but it's been a long time since I went and truly enjoyed it.
Maybe I've outgrown it!
Or maybe I'm just the Disneyland Scrooge!
But it looks like all of you had a great time - and that's what matters!
Looks like you guys had fun. SOme day maybe I too can drag my children to Disneyland.
mom - the key to enjoying disneyland is to go with older children and only stay for 4-5 hours. and the weather is a HUGE factor.
so glad you had a fun trip. I miss our passes already!
Looks as if you had a happy time at the happiest place on earth!
Post a Comment