I caved.
I scummed.
I lost the battle
I'm weak.
I know this.
In my defense,
I held out for over 2 years. However, since Larry's passing I've been on the hit list. I've taken a brutal beating over the fact that I would not get another dog. I had two nearly 2 year olds for crying out loud! "Who would torture themselves by getting a dog under these circumstances?" I'd ask, to no avail or sympathy.
I decided to lay some ground rules.
1. it would have to be a puppy
2. i would get to choose the breed
3. i would get to name her
So, with no further delay I'd like to introduce our newest member of the family,
KELE


5 comments:
Kele is so cute. Fran told us about taking you to go and get her and what a nice visit you had.
Isn't she cute with Bailey? Adorable.
Stop by and say hi sometime. I'd enjoy hearing from you.I enjoy reading Heathers blog too.
Have a good day.... tell Kele to be a good girl today
Kele is a cute one.
I'm fighting the puppy war, and our old dog is still around. She is just so very old and mostly sleeps, so everyone talks about getting a puppy. Everyone but me. I don't want someone(something?) else to take care of right now!
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet her!
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet her!
She is cute...enough said!
(Bet you don't have the fur problem I have. I have decided to start keeping the dropped fur that I find all over my house and creating designer stuffed pillows...think I could sell them?)
Post a Comment