I wish my July calender looked like that!! I always have to write in Scott's trips, and the kids work schedule. Lindsey works 3 days a week as a nanny, and Sarah works at a dry cleaner, and Fridays she nanny's at a water park for a family with alot of kids. It is a fun way to earn money AND get a tan....oh lets see I could add cheerleading camp, drivers ED, EFY, YC and the fact that I am watching kids during YC so that the parents can be chaperones. My summer is written before I get a say in it!!! (Scott was in Utah this week..he said the house looks just like it did when we left it!! Maybe we need to go there for TG instead of NV and work all week. He didn't have time to do anything because he actually had to work)
4 comments:
I wish my July calender looked like that!! I always have to write in Scott's trips, and the kids work schedule. Lindsey works 3 days a week as a nanny, and Sarah works at a dry cleaner, and Fridays she nanny's at a water park for a family with alot of kids. It is a fun way to earn money AND get a tan....oh lets see I could add cheerleading camp, drivers ED, EFY, YC and the fact that I am watching kids during YC so that the parents can be chaperones.
My summer is written before I get a say in it!!!
(Scott was in Utah this week..he said the house looks just like it did when we left it!! Maybe we need to go there for TG instead of NV and work all week. He didn't have time to do anything because he actually had to work)
My calendar still looks like may! I think I get a couple of blank weeks coming up soon!
i love a blank calendar!
i am hoping to keep mine fairly empty this summer.
isn't it relaxing to just see that blank calendar? to know you are free to choose what you would like to do? hope you have a great summer :)
Post a Comment