Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm Back

From what I'm not sure and for how long, I cannot say, but I am back.
When summer hits here it hits hard. We play long and sleep long. We love it. It's fun, relaxing, and stress free. This is where I long to be all year long - enjoying my favorite season with my favorite people - my family.
With that being said, here goes!


Connor is back to his knee boarding like a day never passed since last fall.


Here we all are in action. It's not often we get everyone in

the same shot. Even if it only includes Phil's legs.


Cooooool!


Ouch!This one had to be drained, much to Connor's dismay, but he emerged from it with the tiniest pin hole in his nail and believing his parents really don't lie to him.

Being 10 has it's perks.

Like $$$$,


new catchers gear,


and both of your favorite pies!


Tubing - it's been smokey here.

Cub Scout Day Camp.

I am told, "BB guns rock."

And knot tying (with Freddy Kruger), while freaking out your mom,can come in handy.

The girls are growing up so fast.


So are the rest of our offspring for that matter!


7 comments:

Heidi said...

You're alive!! Lindsey even commented that you haven't been on your blogg! She loves to check up on your family. She wants to know if Sadie has gone to girls camp yet...Lindsey went a couple of weeks ago and had a blast. I hear Kourtney came home sick today.

Phoebe said...

I have to agree. Summer is my very favorite as well! Glad to hear others are enjoying as much as we are.

D. Scott said...

Summer looks fun in Reno!

Karen said...

I'm glad you are having a great summer. Mine has been crazy and not too relaxing so far. Maybe July is the month for me!

Heather said...

I love the summer too. Although yours looks a lot more than ours so far!

Brooke said...

Doesn't the smoke stink! It looks like you're keeping them pretty busy!
Seriously if you guys want to come use the pool give me a call. We usually go every day before lunch. Even if you don't want to hang out with my spasmatic child, Jack, and me you can come use it anyways!

gail said...

looks like you're having a great time with your great family!