Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUPER SUNDAY

We got a bigger than expected snow last night, so we woke this morning to a phone call announcing the cancellation of church.
When we told the kids that church was cancelled Evva exclaimed triumphantly, "YES!"
We made the most of our time together as a family along with some neighborhood kids (now those wouldn't be the Bishop's kids would they?)
We did perform some service first. Judy our neighbor needed some help shoveling her drive, so we helped out. Those boys of ours are really starting to be of some use to us!

Then the men of the house enjoyed a most excellent Superbowl with lots of Superfood.


I guess today was a Super Sunday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

very nice, atleast you had some fun family time. Drake had a similar view about church yesterday "What? I don't want to go to church!" (inside my head I said "with you bud neither do I"). So off we went!

gail said...

oh my gosh, that is a lot of snow! sounds like you had fun :)