There's a story behind this photo,
it's one that has haunted me all my long haired life. I believe my sister Karen can recount the details far more accurately than I, but the long and the short of it was, pun intended, mom got sick of Karen and I complaining about getting our hair done everyday, so she cut it.
Funny, I never promised myself things like, "When I grow up and have kids, I will not make them do their hair!"
My mom did instill in me the beauty of a well groomed head of hair. However, it was this hair cut (I believe mom cut it herself) that catapoulted me into my life long obsession with having long hair. I swore to myself that I would never have short hair again, and I haven't,


10 comments:
i can't see the pics! i hope to, i'd love to see your new style! i'm thinking of cutting some of mine too...
I can't see the pitures either.
I'm a no go here too!
I love it!
And there really isn't much to say about the other haircut, except that imagine if you had that haircut with buck teeth.
change is always good - and it's super cute!
and i think your mom cut it to look just like hers did then.
It looks great! and it's not that short.
I love it! You look super beautiful! Don't you just love new haircuts?
i'm so happy to see the pics :) you look great!
what a fresh and vibrant look! i only have two kids and can't pull off looking half that glam, lol. :)
There's something about passing 35 and thinking of trying out short hair. (and then yo-yoing for many more years!)
I think it looks great - but it looked great long too - hopefully it's easier to take care of!
Post a Comment