I thought, how cool, she has 5 kids. I love big families. THen I scrolled down and thought. WOW how really cool. She is LDS, too. Of course your big family isn't quite as exotic now!
I will be back. I like to look at pictures of the snow and other peoples families having fun in it. I miss snow!!!!
4 comments:
I love little hero's! We have a few around our house!
I just found your blog from PW.
I thought, how cool, she has 5 kids. I love big families. THen I scrolled down and thought. WOW how really cool. She is LDS, too. Of course your big family isn't quite as exotic now!
I will be back. I like to look at pictures of the snow and other peoples families having fun in it. I miss snow!!!!
Who 's house are you playing at? Little hero's are so fun!
You ever wonder about people we don't know reading our blogs?
I can barely keep up with the family blogs let alone read others.
And they are the CUTEST(sp?) twins I know and I admit to being biased towards my nieces.
Post a Comment