i bet they loved it! i know kira would have....it feels good to be a 'fun mom' sometimes, doesn't it? :)
You are a nice mom and those are nice french tips!
Fabulous nails, which reminds me mine need some TLC!
I wish I'd done more "fun" stuff with my girls - but I really wasn't into it myself, so I didn't think of it.Which is why I have granddaughters!!(I do have lots of fun with grandsons too!)
You're not fooling me! It's always a party at your house!
I was sure that "Fun" was your middle name! I can't wait to do this stuff with Agnes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i bet they loved it! i know kira would have....it feels good to be a 'fun mom' sometimes, doesn't it? :)
You are a nice mom and those are nice french tips!
Fabulous nails, which reminds me mine need some TLC!
I wish I'd done more "fun" stuff with my girls - but I really wasn't into it myself, so I didn't think of it.
Which is why I have granddaughters!!
(I do have lots of fun with grandsons too!)
You're not fooling me! It's always a party at your house!
I was sure that "Fun" was your middle name! I can't wait to do this stuff with Agnes.
Post a Comment