Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let the lists begin

For as long as I can remember, I have been a list maker.

I am a maker of lists.
I'm not exactly sure of the fascination with this little fetish of mine. It's a bit, obsessive or maybe even compulsive, either way I absolutely have to make lists each and everyday. And not just one list, but multiple lists.

I love a good list.

All this list talk brings me to my love for all things cute, lovely, beautiful, and just whatever tickles my fancy pads of paper for my list making. There's something about a great pad of paper for my list making. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good 'post-it', but those lists usually get transferred to one of my real lists.

We are preparing for our vacation into the wilds of Alaska. I am really getting excited, therefore; I'm in high gear list making mode. I guess I really feel better when I make a list and get a look at all the things ahead of me that will get done. It's exhilarating actually!

How about you? Are you a list maker?



4 comments:

Karen said...

I am a list maker. I love pads of paper, post it notes, notebooks, etc.
I am also in multiple list making mode right now. Lists are the only way I can keep track of it all.

bonny with a Y said...

oh yes - lists help me relax - now if i could just get the stuff on my lists completed.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I see I am not the only one who loves lists! Glad to know I got it from somewhere!

grannybabs said...

I gave up lists a long time ago - now it's random post it notes all over the place - hopefully I will see them. (I never used to remember to look at the list!)