So, the big kids have gone off to school. I have spent this week re-claiming my home and playing on the computer. One of my goals for this fall is to organize all of my digital photos and begin printing them and placing them in photo books, so the kids can enjoy them. I remember spending many hours looking through our photo albums while growing up. It is a delightful memory which I want for my children.
So, I leave you with a little memory. To this day, it still amazes me that I came home with two babies.



4 comments:
i need to get my photos done too - but i'm not sure when that will happen.
How would you like to have 40 years worth of photos to organize - at least the digital ones have dates on them?
It is amazing that you brought home two babies at the same time!
I, too, have many photos to organize and get into books.
You are inspiring me to get some of my digital photos printed!
Post a Comment