Friday, July 13, 2007

When the Family Gets Together

There are many reunion pictures here & here, but I wanted to post some of my favorites too. Evva thought it fun to use uncle Scott as a trampoline.
Karen swiftly spanked Jeff in a rousing game of Zim Zam.

I love this picture of mom and grandma.
The Pickleville Playhouse up at Bear Lake. It was a long drive, good food, and an excellent show. Not everyone went (small children and such), but those of us who did were glad we did. We counted 8 deer on our drive home!
Baby Scarlett and her mommy. Suzanne reading to Connor and Gideon.
Tan Man. I love this little guy. He's just so stinking cute.

Dentist anyone? Uncle Steve's Treasure Hunt was a huge success. I especially liked how he split the kids into age groups. That way even the little kids found clues and treasures.
Dinner at The Bluejay. This was a neat old restaurant with the tiniest spiral staircase at the entrance. Dee came here as a child with his father delivering chickens. He could remember using the tiny staircase. The kid in me wanted to try it out, but the adult in me could read the sign "do not climb on staircase".
Girl cousins. I must say, I love my girl cousins.
. . . and more girl cousins. Ladeena & Diane's girls.

A cute shot of Maddie and her balloon. Which I am sure she promptly popped on one of her boy cousin's heads!

2 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

"swiftly spanked" that cracked me up.

Karen said...

Zim zam was great fun! It is like riding a bike, you don't forget how to do it!

Great pictures Amy