Monday, July 09, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We are back from our two week excursion. The following are several things I am very grateful for:

1. My bed (enough said)
2. My dryer (my mother-in-laws dryer takes two 80 minute cycles= that's like 160 minutes to dry a large load of laundry)
3. My high speed internet (dial-up just doesn't work for me)
4. My mirror (because, holy cow, I really need to pluck these brows of mine everyday close-up)
5. My husband (who let me go, and flew back and forth, so he could work, and we could play, and I would not have to drive back home alone)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Amen on the Bed! I also needed some brow attention when I got home!

bonny with a Y said...

i agree with the bed issue as well - i LOVE my bed.

Karen said...

I'll have to agree oon the bed too!

Amy I think it is nice of Phil to do that for you. What a great guy.