Monday, June 04, 2007

entirely too busy

yes, that would be me and oh, maybe everybody else right now who just so happens to have one or more children in the public school education system. I must say this has been a busy past two weeks, and I will get to posting and updating via pictures very soon. For now, we must get the rest of school off our plates.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can relate to this. But we've been out of school this week and it still is busy! I need a vacation.(without kids I think, because is it really a vacation if the kids are with you?) I think Chris from the trenches said something to that effect!

Amy Girl said...

yes she did

bonny with a Y said...

it is a family trip with the kids, a vacation without.

and i feeel your pain - we have 2 more weeks!