Here's where you can find us on Saturdays and many weeknights. We've played six years of Little League with one more to go. Cohen ventured into Babe Ruth this spring. He starts high school baseball next month with a whirlwind of summer games.

I'm certain we will always have fond memories of the hours, days, weeks, months, and years spent playing baseball.
~Amy Girl


2 comments:
There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
I think I would enjoy baseball season a little more if we didn't live in super rainy Portland. We have been freezing all season!
Looks like nice weather there. Like Phoebe, we are often freezing at the games here. I keep a bag of coats, sweatshirts, hats and gloves in my car for our games.
We are on our third year.
High School baseball will be a new adventure for you guys.
Post a Comment