We're in Kauai celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. It's gorgeous here. There are lots of pictures to come

once we get home, downloaded and settled.
- Posted from my i-Phone
~Amy
We're in Kauai celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. It's gorgeous here. There are lots of pictures to come

Posted by Amy Girl at 2:14 PM
5 comments:
Yea!!! I think it is the Celestial Kingdom on Earth!! Have a fabulous time, I can't wait for pictures!!!!
Aloha! Hope you are having fun! :)
exactly where we want to go for our 20th :) have a fabulous time, can't wait to see the photos!
Congrats! Looks like an awesome trip!
Looks like fun!! I think on my 20th anniversary I had a nursing baby - which means we didn't go anywhere!!
We did go to Paris for our 25th though!
Hope you are having fun!!
Post a Comment