When Back to the Future came out years and years ago, I remember being at Dad's. It was Thanksgiving. We had checked the paper. We knew when and where we were going. I remember being so excited. Dad kept saying we were going to see Forward to the Past. Like a typical teenager I would correct him and tell him it was called Back to the Future. He called it Forward to the Past over and over. Now, I can't think of Back to the Future without thinking Forward to the Past.
ANYWAY,
it has been so long since I've posted. I keep telling myself I need to get Back to the Future because I am seriously so far behind when it comes to posts here on my blog. Let's just say I am going to try and get myself Forward to the Past.
Salt Lake City December '09


4 comments:
Looks like you had a great "past 2 1/2 months!!" Lots of good memory-making material here!
I love all the pictures! The kids are getting so big! Thanks for going forward to the past for us.
Sadie's hair looks BLOND in this picture! Very cute of all the kids.
great posts amy! looks like you had a wonderful holiday season. glad you're back, i've missed you :)
Post a Comment