Hmm - looks like something an adventurous boy might do!!Hope the healing is rapid!
Oh poor thing!I am confused?! What did he do?What does this do for fall ball? or football?
OUCH! Looks painful... poor Cohen
Ow ow ow.Amazing what injuries our children get. (especially the boys?)
the best part is the smile in the last picture showing the "prize!" live and learn right?
ouchie ouch ouch...but love that smile at the end :)
ER trips are not my cup of Tea. Sorry Cohen.
I think I just tasted my breakfast!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hmm - looks like something an adventurous boy might do!!
Hope the healing is rapid!
Oh poor thing!
I am confused?! What did he do?
What does this do for fall ball? or football?
OUCH! Looks painful... poor Cohen
Ow ow ow.
Amazing what injuries our children get. (especially the boys?)
the best part is the smile in the last picture showing the "prize!" live and learn right?
ouchie ouch ouch...but love that smile at the end :)
ER trips are not my cup of Tea. Sorry Cohen.
I think I just tasted my breakfast!
Post a Comment