Thursday, July 02, 2009

We are the Champions!

Cohen's Tampa Bay Rays AAA team 2009

They only had one loss all season,

which was not suprisingly, against the team they beat for the championship.

It was a great season.
It was even better having dad as a coach.
Cohen along with 3 other players from his TB Rays team were
selected to play on the All Stars team.
We've been eating and sleeping baseball the past two weeks.
The All Stars tournament starts next week.
It promises to be exciting!

6 comments:

The Katich Family said...

Congrats.By the time it is over, you are ready for it to be over!! Profound words, I know, but that is a lot of ball. Wyatt broke his foot the during the play offs and had to forgo his all stars team. Bad timing...actually, I was just a wee bit happy to have a few less games to sit through...oh, is that bad?

Brooke said...

Awesome! Tell Cohen (and Phil) congrats from us!

Karen said...

Nice that Cohen has his dad as a coach. Nice job Cohen and team!

bonny with a Y said...

i agree - super cool to have his dad as a coach - congrats!!

grannybabs said...

Phoebe was commenting that she was glad the season had finally ended - but I guess if you're on the top of the heap, it's a great place to be!! One year Hannah's softball team went to All Stars - I too was secretly glad when they got eliminated!! It was like mid-July or something - I was tired!!

Heidi said...

Way to go Cohen!! I miss not having all-stars this summer. It was so much fun. (the heat and all) It looks like you are having a busy summer. I just took Scott to the airport this afternoon for his 3rd trip this summer to Taiwan..uuuggh..I wish he was a baseball coach instead.