How lovely! That type of thing was never Scott's strong point :) No actually we went to the temple on Friday night and then out to Outback. We had a great time doing it a day early without the Valentines Day crowds! Scott had to word all day on Saturday getting some info out the door so it worked out fine.
Tomorrow is my surgery! Wish me luck. I am a bit scared
7 comments:
how nice! the flowers are really pretty.
Mmmm... I love tulips! And those ones are gorgeous!
How lovely! I received the same box of chocolates, but no tulips. Good job Phil!
You go girl! Or way to go Phil!
The combination is super! Two of my favorites also!
I bought my own bouquet of tulips - and they were lovely!!
I should have bought the Sees too - but resisted!
(Harry's not much for "occasions" so I take good care of myself - and he has other sterling qualities!)
How lovely! That type of thing was never Scott's strong point :) No actually we went to the temple on Friday night and then out to Outback. We had a great time doing it a day early without the Valentines Day crowds! Scott had to word all day on Saturday getting some info out the door so it worked out fine.
Tomorrow is my surgery! Wish me luck. I am a bit scared
Post a Comment