Friday, December 19, 2008

Meet my brother Scott


It's his birthday today.
He taught me to skateboard.
He has much more powerful thighs than I.
Lord of the Rings:
You name it he knows it.
I went to my first concert with him (Quarter Flash).
He has an obsession with books.
I can never remember him being mean to or rough with me.
He loves to wear flip flops.
He's a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy.
He has one foot that's 1/2 size larger than the other.
His favorite band is Rush.
He has a passion for geneology.
He taught me that to truly appreciate music you often have to listen to it LOUD.
He's the best brother a girl could ask for.
Happy Birthday Scotty.
I hope it's as wonderful
as you are!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Amy this is a great tribute to Scott. He is all those things and more. Happy day Scotty!

grannybabs said...

We here in SoCal love Scott too!

Shelly said...

OMIGOSH! Another beautiful birthday post! I am going to get Scott on-line, he is missing out! Thank you for remembering him so beautifully! :)

D. Scott said...

Thank you.
You are all too nice to me.
I don't always remember it that way, and one of my great regrets in life is that I wasn't nicer to all of you when we were kids.
I do remember that Quarter Flash show.
And sometimes it just has to be loud!