Friday, August 29, 2008

CW






O.K., so I know kids say the dardest things, but living with C-Dub lately has been a hoot.




The other day the phone was ringing. I could not get to it, so I asked C-Dub to answer it. I told him, "Pick up the phone and say, 'This is Connor, may I ask who's calling?'"


In typical C-Dub fashion he looked at me with his questioning/blank/clueless stare and replied, "Who's Connor?"
(all while the phone was still ringing)


Seriously!




********




I was holding a girlfriends little baby the other day.


C-Dub came up and started touching her little feet and asking questions like, "What's your name?"


I would reply with the answer for her, "My name is Matilda."




"Oh, Matilda that's a cute name. How old are you Matilda?" he asked.




"I'm 3 months old." I replied for her.




"Oh, Matilda you're older than my puppy."




********



Post Script:

The above picture is of C-Dub just before he entered the spanking machine on his birthday. He accidently crawled into????? Yup, you guessed it! It didn't phase him. Now the spanking machine, that's another matter.

0 comments: