Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Name That Tune

10 comments:

Karen said...

Seriously cute.

Meagan the Great said...

They are so cute. They make me proud!

Meagan the Great said...

the name of the song is "big girls don't cry"

Heather said...

Fergie baby! They sound fab!

gail said...

SUPER cute! i like the faces at the end :) i have NO idea what the song is, but it was great!

Lynell said...

Amy!!! 5 kids and I think I figured out that the youngest are TWINS. I am speechless! What a great family. I think I assume that as I grow old, everyone else stays back in the 80's. Crazy! So fun to run into you, see your kids, and listen to your great music. What memories!

gail said...

i also wanted to say: cute new blog background. where'd you get it?

Amy Girl said...

Ding Ding! Meagan you got it. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

Gail, my sister Heather has a link on her blog for super cute backgrounds.

Erin said...

Your kids are adorable! How happy to hear from you! We (my family) are new to blogging and it has been so fun to hear from friends from long ago. We need to have a Norco 2nd ward reunion!

Heidi said...

Amy! My kids have been "busting a gut" laughing at this!!! Mitchell had to watch it over and over! So adorable. I know you already got Sadie on Funniest Home Video's but...this one has to go!