Friday, February 29, 2008

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

We had our Pack Meeting this week. The theme for the month was Chinese New Year. I dressed the part. We had over 120 people attend. We dined on skewered chicken, rice, egg rolls, fried won tons, mandarin salad, chow mein, doughnuts, almond cookies, mandarin oranges and fortune cookies. (I have officially learned how to feed a crowd of 100 plus)
We even had a Chinese dragon that danced throughout our guests.
I think the Cub Scouts enjoyed their fireworks the best.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE your outfit! I also love your couch es muy bueno and would look fab in my family room!

gail said...

you look wonderful! and what a wonderful accomplishment...you should feel proud :)

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time!

bonny with a Y said...

sounds like an awesome party - and love the dress!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grannybabs said...

I remember the days of Cub Scouts and Blue and Gold dinners and other festivities.

They were good times.

Keep up the good work!

Phoebe said...

120! Sounds like a fun party.