Amy, I expect that you won-given your powerful thighs!
Powerful thighs everytime!
I believe that I am still undefeated!
I was thinking along the lines of The Great Brain.And yes, Scott you are still undefeated.
Awesome.I just read New Mercies. What did you think?
I started reading New Mercies and got side tracked by another book and had to return it to the library. I need to recheck it out. I enjoy Sandra Dallas. My favorite is still The Diary of Mattie Spenser. I rarely re-read, but I did re-read Mattie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amy, I expect that you won-given your powerful thighs!
Powerful thighs everytime!
I believe that I am still undefeated!
I was thinking along the lines of The Great Brain.
And yes, Scott you are still undefeated.
Awesome.
I just read New Mercies. What did you think?
I started reading New Mercies and got side tracked by another book and had to return it to the library. I need to recheck it out. I enjoy Sandra Dallas. My favorite is still The Diary of Mattie Spenser. I rarely re-read, but I did re-read Mattie.
Post a Comment