That is the question. We have decided "not to crib" any longer. It's tough enough transitioning from the crib to a "big" bed with just one toddler, but to do it with two is quite another thing all together. Therefore, we (I) have been putting it off and off and off. So, after arriving home from our summer trips on which neither of the girls slept in a crib, we decided it was time to take the plunge. So, down came the cribs, by the way I have an extra one if anyone wants it and is willing to come to us and get it. The picture below depicts Sadie in all her sadness as she bids farewell to her bed and bedroom.
Sadie does have a new and quite comfortable pillow top twin mattress. She thought perhaps she might have a hard time sleeping in "such a small bed", but we think she will manage. She was heard whispering to her sisters, "Now take care of my bed, I've slept on it almost all my life, and be careful with the furniture, you need to take care of it now that it is yours."
They were very excited to get to the sleeping, or so we thought. Actually they were really interested in getting up and playing with all the toys, and turning on and off the lights, and running down the hall to say good night to us about a bazillion times!
Thankfully exhaustion won out in the end, and this was the result of their first night together in their "big girl bed" .
1 year ago


5 comments:
That is such a sweet picture of them, holding hands while they sleep!
I agree! It is so darling to see such loving sisters.
super cute holding hands! how precious...
love the holding hands!
Amy I just stole the pix of the twins asleep holding hands... that is my new fave pix!
Post a Comment