Monday, June 18, 2007

back in the saddle

I spent our first full week of summer vacation sick with some horrific virus. It amazes me just how much it takes to get the house back in shape after the mom has been out of commission, or rather just how much I do each and every day to keep this house in shape.

Have no fear: Mom is back. Much to my children's dismay.

They've cleaned all the shutters on the front of the house today. We are all in our quite corners awaiting the next 20 minute attack on another area of the house.

Hmmmmmm???? What shall it be?

{kudos to Heather and her little get well wishes - thanks!}

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I had your helping hands at my house! Glad you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

hi amy. i have really enjoyed looking at your blog. maybe i will have a burst of inspiration (and time) this summer and start one of my own. sorry to hear you were sick...hope the rest of the summer will be wonderful. ~gail

Amy Girl said...

gail- may you be inspired. I would love to read your blog.

I got a call from a reunion company whilst I was gone. Any thoughts on a time and place?