
We've had half days all week due to Parent Teacher Conferences. Needless to say things have been a little crazy here. The weather has turned a bit nippy and the boys seem wound-up. I encourage outside play every chance I get. All of their balls were taken away this week because they continue to throw balls inside the house. Not just the soft underhand kind of throw, but the I am throwing this as hard as I can at your head with this hard baseball or even golf ball throw. Last night they launched a tightly folded up piece of paper into the soup cooking on the stove. This morning things were going much the same when I heard Connor yell out at Cohen, "Ouch, you got me on my choke." I had to laugh because this was exactly what happened. Cohen had beaned him on his neck. Ahh, to be six and to be a boy, it truly is the life.
1 year ago


2 comments:
I hate it when I get it on my choke! I have been laughing so hard at that one, I love the things kids come up with!
Ahh, wrestling boys! And balls, and cold weather!
Tanner tell everyone that he has a bat, but his dad has it. (he asks me if he can have it back everyday!)
Post a Comment